The Friends of the San Juan Island Library is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, comprised of incredible volunteers who support, advocate, and raise funds to help make our island Library the best it
Friends fundraising supports:
- Children’s programs
- Baby bags
- Adult programs
- Summer Reading Program
- Annual Bookmark Contest
- Special purchases of books, audio books, movies, software, & equipment
- Programs, projects, & workshops offered by SJIL
- Our library staff, volunteers, & the many physical & online library resources
- The Friends are not accepting book donations at this time.
- The Treasure Cove is currently closed.