San Juan Island Library is located .8 miles from the Ferry. From Spring Street in downtown Friday Harbor, turn onto Second Street. Second Street runs three blocks then becomes Guard Street. Follow Guard Street for several blocks. The San Juan Island Library will be on the right hand side of Guard Street.
The Library is currently closed to the public but we are offering outdoor, contact-free Curbside Services.
1010 Guard St.
Friday Harbor WA 98250
The Library will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day: January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Third Monday in January
- Presidents’ Day: Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day: Last Monday in May
- Independence Day: July 4
- Labor Day: First Monday in September
- Veterans Day: November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Fourth Thursday in November
- Thanksgiving Friday: Fourth Friday in November
- Christmas Eve: December 24 – Close at 3 pm
- Christmas Day: December 25
- Family Day: December 26
- New Year’s Eve: December 31 – Close at 3 pm