Curbside Pickup Service hours are from 11am – 2pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Here’s how it works:
- First, you place hold requests for library materials through our Online Catalog.
- Need help placing hold request? Call us during the hours listed above at 360-378-2798 for assistance.
- When your requested material is available to pickup, you will get a hold notification by text, email, or phone depending on how you asked us to notify you.
- After you receive the notification, just drive to the Library during the hours and days mentioned above and park in a designated Curbside Pickup spot along the Guard St. fence.
- After arriving, call us at 360-378-2798 and tell us:
- Your name
- That your holds are ready
- What spot you’re waiting in
- Whether to put them in your vehicle’s trunk or back seat (No person to person transference, please)
- It will take us just a few minutes to check them out and bring them to your car.
If you walk to the Library, it’s much the same process. Call us, give us your information, and wait while we check out and deliver your items to a designated area on the sidewalk.
10 Items per day
We ask that everyone limit their holds to 10 items per day. We have limited time and staff to get books and movies ready and out to as many people as possible.
Printed Document Pickup
If you are picking up printed documents, follow the same procedure as for other library material pickups. We are currently printing reasonable size print jobs for free.
If you are returning items, both the drive-thru drop bin and the bin next to the front door are open 24/7. If the drive-thru bin is full, please use the one by the door. Thank you!
We want to thank everyone for your patience and understanding while our building has been closed during the COVID-19 outbreak.